Salt therapy is a natural therapy that has been practiced for over 100 years. It involves relaxing in a specialised room filled with dry salt particles and can help cleanse the airways and skin, as well as aid recovery and general wellbeing.
All our centres have 3 rooms, a Private, Adult and Kids room. All rooms are designed to mimic salt caves. We have a halogenerator that grinds up pharmaceutical medical grade sea salt into a dry aerosol and pumps it into the room.
A) For Respiratory conditions natural salt is a…
- Natural anti Inflammatory – so it will attack inflammation in the form of mucus build up – help loosen and dilute it so you can cough it up easily and expel from the body
- Natural antibacterial and viral – so it will kill any bugs or virus in the body and expel them – so if you are unwell it gets you well quickly and if you are well builds immunity to keep you well.
- Natural anti histamine – so really good for those that suffer with hay fever.
b. For skin conditions natural salt is a …
- Natural anti Inflammatory – so it will attack inflammation in the form of redness on the skin
- Natural antibacterial and viral – will stop infection from occurring if you have any broken skin from scratching.
- Natural anti histamine – helps manage the itch
We sell a range of complementary products that target skin health, respiratory support, lifestyle and sports recovery. Products are Australian Made, all natural, environmentally friendly, cruelty free and in some case vegan friendly.